Personal information protection policy
IDÉ House of Brands is a B2B enterprise. This means most of the data we store concern your company, however, we do have personal information about contact persons in the different establishments we work with.
By personal informationwe mean the data we collect concerning you and how you interact with IDÉ House of Brands, which may directly and indirectly identify you. The data we store is used for maintaining our customer relationship, sending offers and carry out orders, completing deliveries, providing you with a better customer experience, inviting you to customer events, and it also helps us improve. Below, you can read about how we collect data and administer your personal information in accordance with the new regulations on data protection and privacy (GDPR).
What is GDPR?
GDPR is short for General Data Protection Regulation which will result in strengthened personal protection rights, increased requirements concerning protection of data, obligatory reporting of incidents, and sanctions for lacking compliance. GDPR is all about personal information protection, security, transparency, and last but not least – it’s about trust.
As our client, you can rest assured we will handle your information in accordance with laws and regulations, and transparency about how we do this is essential for us.
IDÉ House of Brands has been a supplier of promotional products and giveaways in the corporate market for over 30 years. We have offices in all the Nordic countries, and our head office is in Drøbak. Read more about us here.
Why do we collect data about you::
We collect information and keep data about you in relation to sales and in order to maintain our customer relationship. We might also use this information to send you relevant offers and inform about campaigns, fairs and events;
What kind of information about you do we collect: ;
- • IDÉ House of Brands collect the following details about our customer’s contact person: name, phone number, e-mail, occupational title/duties, company name and the contact information of the company.
- • We also keep orders that the contact persons have made, in addition to requests and other inquiries. We collect these data to be able to carry out our commitment to you, and to be able to process future inquiries. br />
- • We may also store information that you provide through registrations for events, feedback concerning our customer relationship and other communication.li>
We collect and process data/information:
- • That you provide when establishing a customer relationship with us
- • That you provide when contacting us by e-mail, telephone, social media, shipments etc. ;
- • From when you utilize our services, like using our web page or order management system
- • That you provide when you register for fairs and customer events
- • From answers to customer surveys etc
- • From cookies on our web page
- • From information that you provide voluntarily. We do not collect information from third parties to attempt sales by cold calls.
This information is primarily used in a sales/purchase situation. Giving the information is voluntary. If you don not chose to give certain information, this may obstruct us from giving you access to products or services.
IDE House of Brands does not collect information about birth date or social security number, or information from personal payment cards.
Statutory authority to collect personal information:
IDÉ House of Brands does not share, sell or exchange your information to a third party without your consent.
IDÉ House of Brands does not share, sell or exchange your information to a third party without your consent. IDÉ House of Brands are vigilant to protect and respect your personal information in accordance with EUs regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (2016/679) of 27. april 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR). This declaration of protection of personal information applies for IDE’s web pages and web shops. IDE HOUSE OF BRANDS AS (org. no. 972086444) are responsible for handling personal information which is collected from our web page and web shop. .
Published May 2018